Minnie Dlamini finally breaks her silence on cheating rumours about her husband, Quinton Jones, with her alleged long-time lover and shady businessman, Edwin Sodi.
As per statements, “We have been made aware of various gossip about our divorce circulating on social media since yesterday. All the allegations or gossip made are false, damaging, and malicious without saying much more.
Twitter users were commenting in their comment section on the rumours labelling Sodi a “certified home wrecker”.
“Fabrications of such a damaging manner are both unnecessary and hurtful in a matter that is already sensitive to us.”
They said that they would choose the legal route as these rumours are damaging.
“Our shared priority is to remain friends and co-parent our son.”
They both asked for privacy while they finalized their divorce.
They also requested the public to allow them to go through our private processes without dragging ourselves, our families, and our loved ones into baseless rumours and social media sensationalism because these baseless rumours are not only affecting us but also our families.
They will be taking legal action against the firebrand of the rumours.
“Considering the nature of the allegations made, legal action will be taken against the relevant parties.”
Last week, Minnie released a statement in which she committed that she and her husband Quinton Jones is going to take divorce.
“In the last two years, our family has experienced extraordinary joy and devastating loss. We found comfort in knowing we had each other during this time,” they wrote.
“Despite our best efforts to interest the changes in motion, our individual loss’s emotional burden and post-traumatic distress outweighed our will.”
The Twitter streets were quick to add their comments to the rumours labelling Sodi a “certified home-wrecker”.
Rumour has it Edwin Sodi and Minnie Dlamini kept their spark alight whilst Dlamini-Jones was married. It is also said, that his private jet was put to good use entertaining Minnie Dlamini and her friends. pic.twitter.com/uzNoAOk83X
— Musa Khawula (@MusaKhawula) May 10, 2022
One user also put out a “hit-list” of women that were allegedly involved with Sodi.
The list included multi-award winning influencers Kefilwe Mabote and Mihlali Ndamase.